AP16 Oriental Language Recognition (OLR) Challenge
The AP16 OLR challenge is part of the special session "multilingual speech and language processing" on APSIPA 2016. The challenge is a speaker recognition task for seven oriental languages.
The challenge is based on the AP16-OL7 multilingual database, provided by SpeechOcean for this challenge. The main features involve:
- Microphone channel
- 7 languages in total
- XX speakers, utterances per speaker for each langauge
- 80 hours of speech signals in total
- Transcriptions and lexica are provided
- Participants of both the special session and the AP16-OLR challenge can apply for AP16-OL7 by sending emails to the organizers (see below).
- Agreement for the usage of AP16-OL7 should be signed and returned to the organizer before the data can be downloaded.
- Publications based on AP16-OL7 should cite the following paper: "Dong Wang, Lantian Li, Difei Tang, Qing Cheng, AP16-OL7: a multilingual database for oriental languages and a speaker recognition baseline"
- June 4, AP16-OL7 is ready and registration request is acceptable.
- July 30-Aug. 1, AP16-OL7 test set release. Participants can response with their decoding results before Aug. 1, 12:00PM, Beijing time.
- Aug. 10, participants can obtain their own results.
- APSIPA16, summary is given on the special session.
If you are interested to participate the challenge, or if you have any other questions, comments, suggestions about the challenge, please send email to the organizer:
- Dr. Dong Wang (email@example.com)
- Mr. Difei Tang (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Ms. Chen Qing (email@example.com)