Chao Xing 15-06-02
1. Do oral report in NAACL.
2. Plan to finish my master career.
Plan in EMNLP
spherical dropout using frequency balance.
Date 6-3 --> 6-7
1. Testing spherical gamma dropout without frequency balance.
2. Testing frequency balance in word2vec.
3. Finish NIPS work.
4. Finish my master report.
Date 6-8 --> 6-10
1. Coding spherical gamma dropout with frequency balance.
2. Spread the parameter threshold which set whole vectors normalized by dimension which l2_norm equals to parameter.
3. After these work, if the result still not satisfy, read papers and find some help.
Date 6-11 --> 6-13
1. Write technique report if the result is not satisfy still need report.
Date 6-13 -->
If result shows fine, set paper to Dr. Wang.
Another busy week...