From cslt Wiki
- LM count files still undelivered!
- Optimal Brain Damage(OBD). The initial test shows worse results in weight-cutting experiments compared with simple weight-based cutting.
1. With 863 clean test, by adding car & white noise at various levels, obtained significant performance improvement.
2. The test with both car & white noise benefits from the noisy training.
- Lattice re-scoring toolkit is ready. However the toolkit is very slow for large lattices.
- Now checking the code to improve efficiency.
Just started. Jobs to do:
- use the QA-oriented word segment system
- train the Q LM with the QA data