From cslt Wiki
Revision as of 01:12, 6 January 2016 by Wxx
- TRP-20150030: DNN-based Voice Activity Detection for Speaker Recognition, Fanhu Bie, Zhiyong Zhang, Dong Wang, Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150029: THUYG-20：A Free Uyghur Speech Database, Askar Rozi, Shi Yin, Zhiyong Zhang, Dong Wang, Askar Hamdulla
- TRP-20150027: Max-Margin Metric Learning for Speaker Recognition, Lantian Li, Chao Xing, Dong Wang, Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150026: Binary Speaker Embedding, Lantian Li, Chao Xing, Dong Wang, Kaimin Yu, Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150025: Relation Classification via Recurrent Neural Network, Dong Xu Zhang, Dong Wang, Rong Liu
- TRP-20150023: Joint Semantic Relevance Learning with Text Data and Graph Knowledge, Dongxu Zhang, Bin Yuan, Dong Wang, Rong Liu
- TRP-20150021: Improved Deep Speaker Feature Learning for Text-Dependent Speaker Recognition, Lantian Li, Yiye Lin, Zhiyong Zhang, Dong Wang
- TRP-20150018: Chinese Song Iambics Generation with Neural Attention-based Model, Qixin Wang, Tianyi Luo, Dong Wang, Chao Xing
- TRP-20150017: AN OPEN/FREE DATABASE AND BENCHMARK FOR UYGHUR SPEAKER RECOGNITION, Askar Rozi, Dong Wang, Zhiyong Zhang, Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150015: Improving Short Utterance Speaker Recognition by Modeling Speech Unit Classes, Chenhao Zhang Dong Wang, Lantian Li and Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150014: Deep Speaker Vectors for Semi Text-independent Speaker Verification, Lantian Li, Dong Wang, Zhiyong Zhang and Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150013: Recurrent Neural Network Training with Dark Knowledge Transfer, Dong Wang, Chao Liu, Zhiyuan Tang, Zhiyong Zhang, Mengyuan Zhao
- TRP-20150012: Probabilistic Belief Embedding for Large-scale Knowledge Population. Miao Fan, Qiang Zhou, Andrew Abel, Thomas Fang Zheng and Ralph Grishman
- TRP-20150011: Recognize Foreign Low-Frequency Words with Similar Pairs, Xi Ma1, Xiaoxi Wang1 and Dong Wang
- TRP-20150010: Music Removal by Denoising Autoencoder in Speech Recognition. Mengyuan Zhao, Dong Wang, Zhiyong Zhang and Xuewei Zhang
- TRP-20150007: Voice Activity Detection Based on Deep Neural Networks. Shi Yin. (Paper submiited to Tsinghua Xuebao)
- TRP-20150005: Multi-Microphones_Reverberation_Cancellation_for_Distant_Speech_Recognition. Xuewei Zhang.
- TRP-20150004: Detection and Reconstruction of Clipped Speech in Speaker Recognition. Fanhu Bie et al.
- TRP-20150003: Semi-Dynamic Graph Embedding for Large Scale Language Model Adaptation. Bin Yuan et al.
- TRP-20150002: DNN-based Discriminative Scoring for Speaker Recognition Based on i-vector. Jun Wang et al.