From cslt Wiki
Revision as of 05:53, 24 August 2015 by Lilt
- TRP-20150015: Improving Short Utterance Speaker Recognition by Modeling Speech Unit Classes, Chenhao Zhang Dong Wang, Lantian Li and Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150014: Deep Speaker Vectors for Semi Text-independent Speaker Verification, Lantian Li, Dong Wang, Zhiyong Zhang and Thomas Fang Zheng
- TRP-20150013: Recurrent Neural Network Training with Dark Knowledge Transfer, Dong Wang, Chao Liu, Zhiyuan Tang, Zhiyong Zhang, Mengyuan Zhao
- TRP-20150012: Probabilistic Belief Embedding for Large-scale Knowledge Population. Miao Fan, Qiang Zhou, Andrew Abel, Thomas Fang Zheng and Ralph Grishman
- TRP-20150011: Recognize Foreign Low-Frequency Words with Similar Pairs, Xi Ma1, Xiaoxi Wang1 and Dong Wang
- TRP-20150010: Music Removal by Denoising Autoencoder in Speech Recognition. Mengyuan Zhao, Dong Wang, Zhiyong Zhang and Xuewei Zhang
- TRP-20150005: Multi-Microphones_Reverberation_Cancellation_for_Distant_Speech_Recognition. Xuewei Zhang.
- TRP-20150004: Detection and Reconstruction of Clipped Speech in Speaker Recognition. Fanhu Bie et al.
- TRP-20150003: Semi-Dynamic Graph Embedding for Large Scale Language Model Adaptation. Bin Yuan et al.
- TRP-20150002: DNN-based Discriminative Scoring for Speaker Recognition Based on i-vector. Jun Wang et al.