Lantian Li 2016-01-11
In this week, lots of miscellaneous things have effect the research progress [1-4].
1. Help Prof.Zheng complete and submit the 'replay detection' patent;
2. Prepare the 973 project report, and attend the meeting in Tianjin.
3. Help Wang Gang on the DNN-based truncated speech detection.
4. Help Prof.Zheng check and submit the two overview paper.
5. For the max-margin metric learning task, make some additional experiments.
And I find that there is something wrong on the the NIST-SRE05 label (wav.scp, spk2utt, utt2spk),
and the SRE05 has been re-labelled.
1. Go on working on the task 5.