Lantian Li 14-11-24
1. Compare the performance between SVM and MLR, and the result is that MLR is worse than SVM.
I think there are two reasons. 1/ the training dataset is small.
2/ This issue based on GMM-UBM is not applied to complex non-linear model.
2. Compute the training accuarcy. For true speaker, the training accuray is about 4%, and for imp speaker, it is about 1%.
The EER is 2%. So there exists a difference between the true traning accuracy and imp training accuracy.
Now I still don't know whether to need to adjust the training dataset.
3. Help Jun Wang test the performance of PLDA-based classifier, results is baseline < SVM < DNN.
So I learn DNN method from him.
1. To statistic all experiment results.
2. To compare the SVM and MLP.
3. To analyse the effectiveness of feature normalization.