- Kazak language vocabulary extraction and acoustic dictionary building tool are finished, can be shared along with Uyghur tools
- There are still never ending problems with Kazak acoustic rules and spelling, we spent a lot of time on correcting.
- We built tools of character and acoustic layers of corpora compilation for Uyghur and Kazak. We hope to have a common structure for every language.
- We plan to conclude a relatively complete syllable structure and use it for spell checking and correcting various corpora.
- We appointed students to make a double directional text-numeric transformation tool.
- A third layer of morphological analyzer tool is designed for multilingual purpose first for Uyghur and Kazak language, mainly for sub-word analysis.