User License Agreement for M2ASR AP17-OL3 Speech Database
1. AP17-OL3 Multilingual Database, including Training Set (Development Set) & Testing Set, and other related documents, is subject to this AGREEMENT, with details listed in Exhibit A, hereafter referred as “Database”.
2. This Database is designed for the AP17-OLR challenge (referred as "Event" hereafter). This Database can be used for other research purposes, but commercial usage is not allowed.
3. Applicant is limited to universities, colleges, labs, schools and other academic entities, and should be dedicating in the field of speech and language technologies, including but not limited to language phonetic and phonological analysis, speech recognition, speaker recognition, speech synthesis, language understanding and etc.
4. Applicant shall provide the linkage of the belonged organization, or any of the related papers published before in the previously mentioned research fields for qualification confirmation.
6. Applicant shall have no rights to publish, retransmit, disclose, display, copy, reproduce or redistribute the “Database” or part of the “Database” to any other entities, website or individuals, under any condition.
7. Applicant shall give appropriate references to the “Database”. No matter the whole "Database" or part of the “Database” is used, in any of the scholarly publications whenever and wherever they are mentioned. The following citation format is suggested: “Zhiyuan Tang, Dong Wang, Yixiang Chen, Qing Chen: AP17-OLR: Data, plan, and baseline, submitted to APSIPA ASC 2017.”
8. Applicant, who downloaded the “Database” but could not submit the challenge result to the “Event”, by any possible reasons, shall notice the data provider.
9. All institutes or individuals who do not participant the “Event” but want to use the “Database” will subject to data usage regulation of the M2ASR project. Please contact the data provider.
- CSLT@Tsinghua University, Northwest Minzu University, Xinjiang University, supported by M2ASR NSFC project (http://m2asr.cslt.org)
- Email: email@example.com